Wednesday, April 9

SPRING on the shopping!

It's sad that Singapore doesn't have any other season besides Summer. Oh what I would give to have just Spring and Fall exist! However, the lack of seasons on this lil' island doesn't stop me from "seasonal" shopping. In my case, it means cutting down shopping to a quarterly affair *fingers crossed.

Recently developed a new-found love for H&M and its affordable basics/classics. From now onwards, I'm going to use my H&M gift card to shop since every $20 reloaded into the card will help someone gain access to clean water. Read more about it here! I'm in love with quite a few pieces of the latest #HMConscious collection and managed to purchase a couple of items already. Go check them out in stores while sizes are still available!

Great news for the planet and bad news for the economy: I've incorporated the Lean Closet Movement into my life. What I like about this campaign, that I feel sets it apart from others, is how it doesn't restrict a person to only have 5 staples in their closet. Instead, it encourages consumers to think very carefully about each and every addition to their closet and how well it would work with an individual's current lifestyle and existing wardrobe. I believe that in this manner, wastage would be brought down to a minimal which means that everyone can be better for the environment.
Pledge to live a life with fewer, better things.

That said, I've filmed a Feb/Mar haul that's been split into two parts. The first one includes my awesome order from Forever21.com, and several items from H&M that I foresee will be worn to death by yours truly. The second part consists of items from local online stores (AforArcade, AllWouldEnvy, Missypixie) that I'm in love with. Realized that most people do pictorial reviews of items from online stores so hopefully an actual video would show you the movement of the piece along with other details, so keep watching and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. online shopping is the best,fast and easy way for shopping. It saves our time. You can get the products very cheap form bazee.pk/.
    online services in Pakistan
    online shopping in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete